A Wichita Falls woman is suing the U.S. Government for a nacho cheese burn she says she received at Sheppard Air Force Base.

According to a suit filed in federal court, back in 2015, an employee of at South Lanes Bowling Center on base spilled nacho cheese on the finger of Jennifer Lindahl while giving Lindahl her order. Lindahl described the cheese as “so hot it immediately caused burning.”

She went on to say that “the employee wiped the cheese off with a rag causing her skin to be removed from her finger.”

In the suit, Lindahl claims the injury caused her to lose her job because she was unable to use her hand normally.

In the end, The suit says Lindahl had to ultimately have surgery. Now, she’s asking for 95-thousand dollars in monetary damages and other relief as a result of her injury.