WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — Halloween is only 10 days away, and lots of events are planned to keep you busy!
Friday, October 21, through Sunday, October 23
- COCO – Movie at the Market: The Downtown Farmers Market will be showing COCO for free Friday night starting at 7 p.m.
- Haunted tour and movie at the Kell House: For $17 a person, take the last haunted tour of the night and watch the original movie filmed inside the Kell House. Event starts at 10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Regular haunted tours begin at 6 p.m.
- Halloween at WF Farmer’s Market: Head to Onelife Community Pavilion starting at 9 a.m. Saturday for a pumpkin patch, caramel apples, costume contests for dogs and kids and more. Find a list of treats offered at the link.
- Howl-O-Ween at the Market: This Halloween event welcomes your dogs for their own costume contests, portraits and special treats, along with live music and food trucks for you at the Downtown Farmers Market starting at 9 a.m. Saturday.
- Hospice of Wichita Falls Fall Carnival: The free carnival includes games, music and more. The carnival starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 1 p.m. Saturday.
- Halloween in the Park: This Parks and Recreation-hosted event starts Saturday at 5 p.m. at the Sports Complex Fields. There will be pumpkin decorating, a costume contest, carnival games, a bounce house and more.
Thursday, October 27
- MSU’s Trunk or Treat: MSU will have a trunk or treat safe for the kiddos starting at 6 p.m.
Friday, October 28
- Halloween Family Fun Night: This free event by Camp Fire North Texas starts at 5:30 p.m. at Camp Fire Park. There will be face painting, a hayride, snacks, candy and more.
- Not-So-Scary Halloween at River Bend Nature Center: At $6 for adults and $3 for kids, you can find entertainment from 6 to 9 p.m., including: a costume contest, music, food, games and more.
Saturday, October 29
- Jack-o-Lantern Jubilee at the Kell House: This $10 per child event will have pumpkin decorating, a scavenger hunt and plenty of games. Don’t miss the start at 10:30 a.m.
- Car Show Spooktacular at Legacy Church: The annual car show will feature inflatables, face painting and a trunk or treat starting at 12 p.m.
- Downtown Trick or Treat: Downtown businesses will be handing out candy Saturday afternoon from 1 to 3 p.m. Find a list of participating businesses at the link above.
- S.I.C.K. Ministries Trunk or Treat: Head to 9th Street for the Texoma Cowboy Church’s trunk or treat, held at S.I.C.K. Ministries.