WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — The Hospice of Wichita Falls will be holding a volunteer training beginning on May 6.
Participants will be trained in areas where help needed such as patient and family support, office support, community awareness, and providing special skills and services.
After training, people can choose which area best fits for them.
Here is who can volunteer:
- People 18 years and older who give time and talents to support and broaden the work of our organization Friends or relatives of former hospice patients
- People who have heard about Hospice of Wichita Falls and believe in our mission
- People from both rural and urban areas
- People who live in any of the 12 North Texas counties in our service area
- People from all cultures and backgrounds.
Due to COVID, space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For more information or to register, you can call 940-691-0982 or click here.