At least seven local residents are now jailed in the Wichita County Jail on federal drug charges. All were booked on Thursday beginning in the morning and continuing into the night.
All are charged with a federal charge of Conspiracy To Possess With Intent To Distribute A Schedule II Controlled Substance. Bonds had not been set as of Friday.
The arrests were all made by the Texas Department of Public Safety on warrants issued through a U.S. Marshal.
Several of the suspects have previous convictions for possession of controlled substances.
Schedule II controlled substances are described as some of the most addictive narcotics and include fentanyl, oxycodone, and morphine.
We have requested information through the DPS and U.S. Attorney in Dallas, but so far have not received any information.
Those charged thus far are:
- Ashleh Dawn Bowen, 32, Wichita Falls;
- Charles Henry Cheatle IV, 44, Wichita Falls;
- Allyssa Marie Curry, 29, Wichita Falls;
- Justin Brian Onstead, 23, Iowa Park;
- Alicia Lane Murfield,24, Wichita Falls;
- Brandon Shane Eustice, 32, Wichita Falls
- Timothy Wayne Tatom, 55, Wichita Falls
We will update as more information becomes available.