(WIAT) — It has been 33 years since Halley’s Comet made its way to the Earth’s atmosphere. And it’ll be even longer until it returns. But there is a bright side. A very bright side.
The Orionids meteor shower will be visible in the sky Monday night until early Tuesday morning.
If you’d rather watch online, Stonehenge’s year-round camera is offering a view of the Orionids in a live stream from 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. CT.
Halley’s Comet will make its next appearance in 2061.
- Kitchen fire starts house fire in Wichita Falls
- WFISD hosts free COVID-19 vaccination clinics for students and parents
- Cruz joins call for Biden to fix breaches in border levee before hurricane season in South Texas
- Texas House to debate 245 amendments to $246.7B proposed budget on Thursday
- Lawton Police arrest suspect in connection to homicide