TEXOMA (KFDX/KJTL) — Missed the news this week? Take a look at the top headlines around the area.
Wichita Falls man who planned to “kill off 70% of internet” sentenced to federal prison
A Wichita Falls man who plotted to blow up an Amazon data center in Virginia is sentenced to federal prison. Click here to read the full story.
Wichita Falls man sentenced to life for child sex crimes
The jury in the Michael Corey trial returned punishment verdicts including two life sentences without the possibility of parole for the sexual abuse of his three children, ages 8-11. Click here to read the full story.
Multiple agencies respond to reported head-on wreck
Alleged Bowie booster club bandits: Two women charged with embezzlement
The alleged thefts by Angela Berry and Shawn Leigh Villarreal occurred separately during various times the two served on the booster club board, from late 2019 to around June 2021. Click here to read the full story.
Man pleads guilty to choking officer who slipped on Cheetos
A Wichita Falls man pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer who had slipped on Cheetos on the floor while trying to take the man into custody. Click here to read the full story.
See below for more headlines:
- College Volleyball: Cisco College vs Vernon College – October 21, 2021
- High School Volleyball: Nocona vs Henrietta – October 22, 2021
- High School Football: Quanah vs Seymour – October 22, 2021
- High School Football: Paducah vs Crowell – October 22, 2021
- High School Football: Olney vs Electra – October 22, 2021