SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Gov Abbott: Face coverings required in public spaces in counties with more than 20 positive COVID-19 cases
- Far from the ocean, Fredericksburg’s Museum of the Pacific War takes visitors through WWII history
- Watch fireworks online: How to enjoy 4th of July amid coronavirus pandemic
- Electra man faces numerous child sexual assault charges after providing alcohol to look ‘cool, awesome’
- Alabama scuba diver hooked while diving, reeled to the surface