Oncor: about 10 customers without electricity after structure fire

Local News

Nearly 10 houses are without electricity after a shed fire caught a telephone pole on fire and melted the wires. 

Officials responded to a call in the 200 block of East Garden Road in Iowa Park about 7:30 p.m. Friday.

Witnesses said the fire started in a backyard shed and spread to the electrical pole.

Deputies were called to the scene to block off roads and re-route traffic to allow officials to contain the fire.
No injuries were reported.
 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don’t Miss


Get FREE Text Alerts
Report It

Latest News

More Local News