Red Cross helps out family after kitchen fire

Local News

The Red Cross is helping out a family after a kitchen fire Friday morning in Wichita Falls.

Around 11:45 a.m smoke was reported coming from the attic vents of a home in the 1300 block of 25th Street.

Officials said they found a small fire in the kitchen and it took them about 15 minutes to put out.

Officials said a family was moving into the home and they are being assisted by the Red Cross.

No one was in the home at the time of the fire. Damage is estimated at $2,800.

The case is under investigation.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don’t Miss


Get FREE Text Alerts
Report It