COMANCHE COUNTY (KFDX/KJTL) — The total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Comanche County continues to grow after officials with the Oklahoma State Department of Health confirmed six new coronavirus cases Thursday, bringing the total to 27.
The state of Oklahoma is currently reporting 879 confirmed cases of coronavirus, with 30 total deaths.
No deaths have been reported in Comanche County in connection to COVID-19.
This is a developing story. Stick with Texoma’s Homepage for the latest.
If you have general questions about coronavirus, please call the Oklahoma State Department of Health call center at (877) 215-8336.
Officials are encouraging residents to follow the following steps to help protect their health and the health of others:
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Practice social distancing
- Stay home and away from others if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough
For more information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), please visit the following sites: