WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) — The City of Wichita Falls has released an adjusted trash pickup schedule for the week of Memorial Day, May 25, as city facilities will be closed.
The trash pickup schedule in Wichita Falls has been adjusted as follows:
- Normal Monday trash pickup will move to Tuesday, May 26
- Normal Tuesday trash pickup will move to Wednesday, May 27
- There will be no curbside organics recycling pickup on Wednesday, May 27
- Regular services will resume Thursday, May 28
- The Transfer Station and Landfill will also be closed on Monday, May 28, both will return to normal hours on Tuesday, May 26
For questions or more information, please contact the Sanitation Department at (940) 761-7977.
You can find the full press release from the City of Wichita Falls below: