BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The family of Aniah Blanchard is partnering with Faith Chapel to memorialize and celebrate her life.
Services will be held at noon Saturday at Faith Chapel on Mike Moore Boulevard.
Blanchard was kidnapped in Auburn and reported missing Oct. 24. On Nov. 25, she was founded in a wooded area in Shorter.
The service is a celebration of Blanchard’s life to commemorate who she was and the impact her life and light is having on the world, Faith Chapel says.
Blanchard’s family asks that although flowers are appreciated, the family requests that donations be made in Aniah’s name to the following agencies: Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery, Children’s Hospital of Alabama, or the Greater Birmingham Humane Society in honor of her beloved dog “Bloo.”
- IMPD: 8 people dead, multiple victims shot at Indianapolis FedEx facility; shooter dead
- Rendering of Veterans Memorial Plaza revealed
- Candidates gather for a forum before election day in Burkburnett
- Nathaniel Lewis vigil to be held at Wichita County Courthouse
- Suspect dead after opening fire at San Antonio airport, SAPD says