BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The family of Aniah Blanchard is partnering with Faith Chapel to memorialize and celebrate her life.
Services will be held at noon Saturday at Faith Chapel on Mike Moore Boulevard.
Blanchard was kidnapped in Auburn and reported missing Oct. 24. On Nov. 25, she was founded in a wooded area in Shorter.
The service is a celebration of Blanchard’s life to commemorate who she was and the impact her life and light is having on the world, Faith Chapel says.
Blanchard’s family asks that although flowers are appreciated, the family requests that donations be made in Aniah’s name to the following agencies: Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery, Children’s Hospital of Alabama, or the Greater Birmingham Humane Society in honor of her beloved dog “Bloo.”
- Gov. Abbott says URHCS will receive case of antiviral drug Remdesivir
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- WATCH: One of the largest fireworks displays in Texas
- 3rd COVID-19 death in Wichita County
- I-485 North shut down after 5 killed, 4 injured in tragic crash