PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- 7 Day Forecast for September 22, 2020
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- WF serial killer’s appeal for new trial denied, death sentence reinstated
- Athlete of the Week: Caleb Henderson – September 21, 2020
- Canadian woman suspected of mailing ricin to Trump, South Texas officials linked to her 2019 arrest, deportation