SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen have tested negative for COVID-19, per VP Press Secretary Katie Miller.
The two were tested Saturday after a staff member in Pence’s office tested positive for coronavirus this week.
Pence said that his staffer who tested positive for the virus is “doing well,” had “mild” cold-like symptoms for a day and a half, and has not been at the White House since Monday.
No additional information is available at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Students back in the classroom, gatherings cause of increased COVID-19 cases
- City officials struggle to make changes to 7th Street railroad crossing
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s to be hybrid experience
- Fifth COVID-19 related death reported in Montague Co.
- Tx-DOT officials plan to widen Hwy 82 from Southwest Parkway to Archer Co. line