(WIAT) — Step aside, Cadbury! Oreo has released a creme-filled egg just in time for the holiday season.
The tasty treat is reminiscent of a Cadbury Creme Egg, but rest assured, it is a remarkable deviation from the Easter staple. Wrapped in festive foil, the chocolate eggshell is packed with a crunchy, cookies-and-creme filling.
By now you’re probably wondering how you can get your hands on these (presumably) delectable delights. Well, wonder no more! Right now, you can pick up a box of five eggs at Walmart for $3.48, perfect for sharing or keeping to yourself. We won’t judge. Fair warning, the world is filled with Scrooges who will question your life choices.
An oreo creme egg?! pic.twitter.com/iYoc7p60Go— Alastair Brian FFS (@AlastairBrian) October 31, 2019
Have you tried them yet? Did they meet your EGGS-pectations? Let us know your thoughts by tweeting me @NickErebia. Now if you excuse me, I’m going to Walmart.
- Gov. Abbott lifts statewide mask mandate, opens Texas at 100 percent
- Boil water notice issued for RRA Ringgold water system
- 13 dead after semitruck hits SUV carrying 25 people near US-Mexico border
- WFPD: Man who assaulted ex-girlfriend with pipe in 2014 fires shots into her home, bullets enter children’s room
- At least 13 dead when SUV carrying 25 collides with semi-truck near US-Mexico border