AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- Babe: Dak is all business
- I LOVE TEXOMA: P.E.T.S & Texas Pit Crew
- High temperatures leave some at risk for heat illnesses
- Trump Administration eases showerhead rules after president complains of water flow